Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ribbon Capris

These Capris would look so cute on my little girl! I saw this at Make it and Love It:



I found these capri's at an "end of season" sale several months ago at Old Navy. That's one of my favorite hobby's.......finding a discount!! I only spent a couple of dollars on them and got a few different colors of ribbon to attach to the bottom. I used 11 pieces of varying width ribbon for each leg, cut them each 3 inches long, heat sealed the ends with a lighter, and then pinned them to the bottom of the capri's (while inside out), 1/4 inch apart.






I sewed around the capri leg once, and then another time, really close to the bottom edge.



Turn them right side out and let your little lady slip right into them. She'll love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment