Sunday, July 26, 2009

Father's Day Ideas

Little Birdie Secrets shares links for father's day gifts...maybe next year. I love the golf cup cakes.

Martha Stewart has these adorable cupcakes featured on her site right now. You can get the recipe here.



She also has these corn on the cob cupcakes. Don't these look so real (and adorable)?



Martha also has a whole section of recipes that are perfect for father's day. A lot of them are recipes for the grill. How perfect! I know my man loves a good meal straight from the grill. You can also find many Father's Day meal ideas at Food Network.

Another adorable sweet treat is from Kraft Foods (they always have great stuff). They have a recipe for a "Hole-in-One Cake". Although my husband likes golf, it's not one of his major hobbies, but I think I could easily adapt this cake to be a "fisherman's cake". Here is another great cake that would go perfectly with our shirt and tie card.

So, take a few of these meal and dessert ideas and run with it! Or, you can always just whip up his favorite of your homemade meals. How about breakfast in bed? You can't go wrong with that. I am sure the Father in your life would be happy with any of these ideas. Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment