Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Things

Fun Baby Stuff from 30 days:




Diaper Cake by Cut Out + Keep

Diaper Wipes Case by Blessed Roots


I thought it was pretty ironic to have today be all about babies because I threw a baby shower for one of my favorite friends Tara (post to come next)....for this category I found TONS. I'm sure there is still more out there but these should keep you busy for awhile! ha

Altered can

for baby gift

Baby shower gift ideaMemory box by Lorrie Tori

Stamped onsie
Lined baby sling by On Pins & Needles
Baby name blocks by Emily Giovanni
& tutorial here
Burpcloth by A New Chelsea Morning
Crocheted edge baby blanket by Sew Chic

Diaper Cake by Homemade by JillBaby Name Coasters

Hooded towel from Craftster

Footprint stamp from Family Fun


Baby bundle by BH & G
Different Baby sling by Craft bits

No comments:

Post a Comment