Monday, February 9, 2009

Magnet Instructions

Another one from Crafting Chicks

I just noticed that we had a few questions on how to make the "super saturday" magnets.
Here are the instructions, hope this helps!

1. I used a 1 inch circle punch to cut out circles of some fun scrapbook paper.

2. I bought the glass part at Ben Franklin -big pack for around 3 dollars(you can get both large and small-I like the large best-but I guess it depends on where you are putting the magnets.) I also bought the magnet part at Ben Franklin-8 for around $3. (You could probably find this at any craft store and maybe even Walmart)

3. I used a sponge paint brush to apply mod podge to the paper side you will see through the magnet. Then I pressed it to the glass part and held it for a minute. Let it dry for a moment.

4. Hot glue the magnet to the back of the glass with paper. And that is it! Super easy and very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment