Monday, February 16, 2009

Milk Carton Gift Box

Hot Chocolate milk cartons from Dannie's Designs.

Hot Chocolate Gift Set

I bought the tutorial on how to make this from Becky. I wasn't sure what to make with it at first, but I found it works perfectly as a hot chocolate kit.

Hot Chocolate Milk Cartons

I added a different ingredient in each of the milk cartons--hershey's kisses (to melt in the hot chocolate), marshmallows, cocoa, and peppermint candy canes. I wanted the teachers to be able to see what was inside each milk carton, so I punched a window with the Curly Label punch and then added a piece of acetate to the inside of the carton.

Hot Chocolate Tag

I finished the kit with a tag and some directions. I inked the largest snowflake from the Snow Swirled stamp set in Baja Breeze ink. I stamped it off on some scratch paper and then stamped it on the tag. It's very faint in this photo.

I hope the teachers like their gifts. Becky, thanks for the great project idea! ~Dannie

Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Holiday Treasures DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Silver Eyelet, Linen Thread, Baja Breeze 1" Double-stitched Ribbon, Acetate, Sticky Strip, Crop-a-dial
Punches: Small Tag, Large Oval, Small Oval, Tag Corner, Key Tag, Horizontal Slot, Curly Label, Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment