Monday, February 9, 2009

Frame Names

These are a way cute way to decorate a wall in the kids rooms. Posted by Jamie at Crafting Chicks this is what she has to say:

I was going through some photos (trying to clear up some disk space on my lap top) and found these and thought I would share. I made these for the nursery when I was pregnant. If you need some cute, inexpensive ideas for kids rooms, here are a couple good ideas.

{For Girl Names:} At Michaels, I bought their plain wood frames (each $1) and small wood letters (also each $1) This project was around $10. I painted the letters and frames, let them dry and sanded the sides. I then glued scrapbook paper to the back and added embellishments and ribbon. This was a fun project-for a great deal!
{Frames:} I found these plain frames at Michael's (it was the only craft store I could find in Washington at the time), The middle is 8x10 and the side ones are 5x7. I'm sure they were all well under $10 each, maybe under $5-I forget. I used blue painter's tape for the striped frames and a circle stencil for the circle frames. I first painted the whole frame white and then added the painted stripes and circles. I used flat thumb tacks to attach ribbon to the back of the frame.

Anyways, just wanted to share a few cute ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment