Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo Memory Game

From Jamie's Digital Designs

{Photo Memory Game}

I had so much fun making this crafty gift for my little ones for Christmas. It is a memory game with photos of our family. I'm sure they will love playing with this soon.
Here are the instructions for any of you who want to give it a try.
Things you'll need:
-Bazzill chipboard squares, (2 inch)-you can find them online or at most craft stores
They come in packs of 20 and I used 2 packs-so I had 20 pairs of photos.
-20 photos-2 of each printed 2x2 inches.
-Scrapbook paper for the back-digi paper is best to print and use because you need the
backs to look exactly the same. I just cropped this polka-dot digi paper and printed
40 2x2 inch squares.
-glue stick, or some form of adhesive and Mod-Podge (what would we do without Mod-Podge!)
1. Print your photos and digi paper or cut out square for backs. I added a frame to my photos and a grunge frame to the back paper.
2. Glue both sides with adhesive.
3. Mod-Podge over the photos and back paper. I did one side of all and then let them dry for about 30 minutes or so and then mod-podged the other side.
Next step is to find a fun way to store your photo memory game. There are a lot of ways to do this, but I found this tin box with a lid at Robert's Crafts. I added some paper, ribbon and a little family photo. Loved making this!
P.S. I also thought it would be cute to make an alphabet matching game with photos of your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment